Saturday, March 3, 2012

Malcolm - short film


Just finished the first draft of a short script, currently titled Malcolm, though that's definitely subject to change. I collaborated on it, and it took a long time to write due to the many plot holes that arose. That, and my procrastination.

Anyway, we're currently in the pre-production stage: rewriting the script, getting some funding, and looking into assembling a cast and crew. It'll be a slow start, mainly because I'm new to many aspects of film making that were never relevant when I was making improvised slasher movies with my brothers.

I've decided to post a page of the script here, like a teaser trailer or something:
There you go. Hope it was okay. Again, it's a rough draft, so don't judge.

Hopefully it'll be done by the end of summer/early fall, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment