Monday, December 31, 2012

Coming Soon in 2013!

Ignore the title. These films are now available.
Wow... only nineteen posts in 2012. Four of them were from this month alone (my record-- on average it's 1-3 posts per month).

So, like I've been doing lately, I'm planning on updating this every week at least. I've got a few really great ideas for posts regarding screenwriting, and a nice rant on recent superhero movies. I haven't had many reviews up lately, so maybe I'll do some of those. Any requests? No? Okay, Troll 2 it is.

Anyway, let's take a look back at some of my short films from the past year (and older)...

Machete Road
A somewhat experimental slasher.

A Message from Louis Frangurgenstein
Still no idea what this is. Written by my brother.

Samurai Super Duel
My Kung-Fu epic.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment